The Nogojiwanong Friendship Centre offers many programs and services that encourage the healthy development of Indigenous children and youth while supporting parents to help their children thrive. Our children and youth programs provide Indigenous families with healthy opportunities for the development of their children through:
- Education and skill development
- Access to recreational and sport activities
- Client and participant-based programming
- Cultural activities, teachings and values
- One-on-one support
- Healthy lifestyle support
It is our mandate to ensure Indigenous families have access to the resources and support they need to not just survive but thrive in urban centres.