The Nogojiwanong Friendship Centre offers many programs and services that encourage the healthy development of Aboriginal children & youth while supporting parents to help their children thrive. Our children & youth programs provide Aboriginal families healthy opportunities for the development of their children through:
- Education and skill development
- Access to recreational and sport activities
- Client and participant-based programming
- Cultural activities, teachings and values
- One-on-one support
- Healthy lifestyle support
It is our mandate to ensure Aboriginal families have access to the resources and support they need to not just survive, but thrive in urban centres.